PC PITSTOP Optimize 3.0 Review
Is Optimize Good or Bad?
- Very easy to use
- Test machine was made faster
- Flexibility and tools not enough for advanced users
- No customer support via phone
Pitstop Optimize is a decent performer in the computer optimization field, it is one of the easiest to use and the test machine was faster after using. But its lack of customer support and its flexibility for advanced users and lack of tools kept it from ranking any higher.
Ease of Use:
It’s very easy to use, and you basically click a button that scans you system, and then another button to fix any found problems. It’s very easy to use, but advanced users wanting more flexibility, customization and tools might want to look elsewhere.
PC Pitstops Optimize 3.0 is a system optimization program that scans your system to identify problems and areas that can be improved. PC Pitstop Optimize will then tweak and fix all sorts of settings to improve the performance of your computer.
What it does:
- Registry repair and defragmentation.
- Frees up hard disk space by removing junk files, temporary files, etc
- Optimizes the internet connection
- Disables unnecessary processes, startup programs and services
- Scheduler that allows you to set a date and time when to perform optimization scans
- Adjust many more countless windows settings to improve system performance.
You download the program and you can do a free scan, but before you can fix any found problems you must pay $29.95. It does have a money back guarantee policy so I guess that upfront cost is not so bad.
Help and Support:
- Support Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Submit Ticket System
- Email Support
Pitstop Optimize improved the performance of the test machine and was simple to use with its two clicks and done approach. But the good stops there, it lacks essential phone customer support and its flexibility in terms of allowing advanced users to play with settings is not available. It also lacks the tools that other programs higher up the ranks have, overall it’s an ok program but better programs exist.