IOLO SYSTEM MECHANIC 10 REVIEW
You reguarly get your car serviced, computers need to be maintained also, System Mechanic will help prevent your computer from breaking down, and improve performance.
- Lots of tools / features compared to most of its competitors (40+)
- A Leader in PC Tuneup Software
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- Simple and easy to use (one click and repair all feature)
- Quality Customer Support (Phone and Video Tutorials)
- Positive test results, improved PC speed and performance
- Install time a little high
Iolo System Mechanic 10 has a large number of features, making it one of the best system optimization programs on the market.
It offers good value for money as you get 40+ tools with System Mechanic. It can help improve your internet and computer speed; perform registry cleaning; backup your computer; fix countless computer problems, and much more.
Ease of Use:
System Mechanic is a very functional program as system tweaks and optimizations can be done by the click of one button – ‘Repair All’ located on the Overview Window – makes it easy for beginners. But more adventurous users can also use the navigation menu on the left to drill down on many more features.
Navigation menu consists of:
- Overview: View PC condition, view recommended system fixes and run repairs.
- ActiveCare: Enable monitoring of your system for errors and automatic fixing
- Internet Security: Monitor malware and firewall protection
- Toolbox: Access a truck load of tools designed to optimize, repair, diagnosis and secure your system.
- Reports: View system stats and other important PC information.
- Run the downloaded installation wizard
- It will then download the full installation program
- When the full installer is downloaded it will run automatically, follow the prompts and System Mechanic will be installed.
Getting starts with System Mechanic is easy:
- Click ‘Analyze Now’ (or re-analyze) on the Overview Window
- When it’s finished analyzing your system click ‘Repair All’ (you can also select/deselect what problems you want to repair)
- The bulk of the work is done, but there are extra tools that can be accessed via the navigation menu to run all sorts of other system tweaks.
- ActiveCare runs in the background keeping an eye on your systems performance and runs automatic repairs when needed.
- Optimize Windows Startup prevents applications that are not required from starting when the computer boots.
- MemoryMechanic defrags RAM.
- EnergyBooster turns of unnecessary applications running in the background.
- NetBooster increases internet speed
- RegistryCompactor defrags the registry.
- DriveAccelerator defragments hard disk/s.
- SecurityOptimizer searches for holes in your systems security.
- Registry Backup
- System Guard stops malicious programs.
- PC Cleanup finds useless / unneeded files and removes them.
- Junk File Finder
- Registry Tuner cleans and repairs the registry.
- Shortcut Repair removes or repairs shortcuts that point to invalid locations.
- Drive Medic scans hard disk for errors and repairs.
- Create Drive Medic Emergency CD allows you to create recovery CD that can be used in the event your computer will not start.
- System Troubleshooter a tool designed to fix various PC issues.
- Privacy Cleaner
- Incinerator removes files and folders permanently.
- Startup Manager gives you the power to select what processes/program start when the computer loads.
- Process Manager lets you control the currently running processes.
- System Customizer can be used to adjust a bunch of computer appearance settings.
- NetTuner adjust advanced internet and network settings.
- Find Duplicate Files
- Advanced Uninstaller
- DriveSense lets you monitor in real time the drives temperature and other details.
- Advanced System Information grants you the ability to view information on your computer’s hardware, software and installed components.
- NetSpeed Analyzer lets you test your internet speed.
- System Change Tracker
- And bunch of diagnostic reports.
System Mechanic is the most feature rich System Optimization product on the market. It has so many tools I probably forgot to mention a few by accident.
Help and Support:
- Online Knowledgebase (FAQ);
- Technical Phone Support;
- Support via Email;
- A help guide built into the program;
- Video Tutorials;
- Help file that can be accessed from the System Mechanic
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Soft32Download – 5 Star Award
- Gadget Bag (Australia) – Silver Award – “amazing list of features”
- PC Utilities (UK) – System Mechanic 9 named the all-in-one solution to PC performance problems
- PC Magazine – Five Star Rating
- CNET – Editors Choice Award
- ZDNet – Editors Pick
Whats new in System Mechanic 10:
- Lots more Tuneup Definitions added: new problem identification alogirthms added and their respective solutions.
- Program Accelerator: from time to time programs behave sluggishly, this feature whips these misbehaving programs back into shape.
- CRUDD (Commonly Redundant or Unnecessary Decelerators and Destabilizers) Remover: helps identify unnecessary or duplicate software that is impacting your systems speed.
- Internet Connection Repair: tool designed to identify internet connection issues and resolve them.
- All the existing tools have been improved.
30 days money-back guarantee
System Mechanic is one of the best PC Tuneup programs available.It has a one click scan and repair solution, making it easy to use for beginners. Advanced users are not left out in the cold, as it has over 40+ tools to play with, users from all walks of life should find something useful.
It has all the customer support options any user could need such as email, phone and video tutorials. Furthermore, System Mechanic has also won many awards.
I am a big fan, you should try it out, it has a 30 day money back guarantee. Try it now and get a faster, and healthier computer.